1. Demonstrate your confidence in the seeds’ ability to produce a harvest
-Be enthusiastic and excited.
2. Clearly define what your harvest is and talk about it often.
-What did you sow that seed for? Clearly define it.
3. Water your seed by speaking the Word of God over it.
4. Keep the weeds off your seeds.
-What are weeds: Unforgiveness, strife, bitterness, jealousy.
-All those things the Bible says we don’t need in our life.
5. Continually praise God for your harvest.
-Even before it manifests.
6. Never give up on it.
7. Keep sowing toward your next harvest.
-Your harvest is determined by what you do while you’re waiting for it.