The Spirit of the living God dwells in you and me!
When we were born again, our new life was birthed with the excellent greatness of God. “We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God and not of us” (2 Corinthians 4:7). Our part is to simply make the quality decisions that give the Spirit the dwelling place He requires to let God’s power work through us.
We will build our inner man and our outer man to be vessels of value in our world when we decide:
1. to live always and only by God’s WORD;
2. to live the life of God’s love toward everyone;
3. to live by uncompromising faith;
4. to live a life of honor and honesty before God; and
5. to excel in every area of life (spirit, soul and body).