7 SCRIPTURE-BASED CONFESSIONS TO SPEAK OVER YOUR SEED
If you were going to plant a garden in your backyard, would you walk outside, throw some seed around, then go back inside and wait for the crops to sprout? Probably not. Well, you can’t do that with spiritual seed, either. Just as you would in the natural, you prepare the soil, plant intentionally, water, tend and then bring in the harvest. As Jesse Duplantis says, “Sow it, don’t throw it.”
Part of the watering, tending and harvesting process includes speaking right words over your seed. Don’t be a casual sower. Become an expert in farming THE BLESSING. Begin today by speaking these 7 Scripture-Backed Confessions To Speak Over Your Seed to bring in an abundant harvest!
1. Father, today, I am sowing a seed toward (goal, vision or dream), and therefore, I name my seed ________ (example: new home, new job). I sow it into Your kingdom, which is rich soil (Genesis 1:12).
2. I sow my seed in faith, knowing that the law of seedtime and harvest is always at work. I EXPECT to see a harvest, in Jesus’ Name (Genesis 8:22)!
3. I speak to every seed I’ve sown right now in the Name of Jesus, and I command you to grow, be fruitful and multiply to become a great and abundant harvest in my life (Mark 4:26-27).
4. Seed—I’m talking to you—I speak faith and life over you. I declare increase, promotion and overflowing abundance to come from you into my life (Psalm 115:12,14).
5. Seed, I haven’t forgotten about you. I bless you in the Name of the Lord, and I command you to yield to me according to God’s Word—good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over (Luke 6:38).
6. I sow bountiful seed, and I am expecting a bountiful harvest (2 Corinthians 9:6)!
7. My seed is producing a harvest for me, so I can continue to sow and reap in God’s perfect economy! I am BLESSED to live well and give well in Jesus’ Name (2 Corinthians 9:8)!
Keep watering your seed with faith words found in these confessions and expect to see a harvest. No matter how long it takes, never give up on a seed!